Change of directions

Since launching this small, mostly private focused blog I am overwhelmed with the responces and the traffic from all over the world. Most of my traffic is still coming from german speaking countries but it is only a slight percentage difference between those and all the other countries combined - the only logical conclusion:
Over the last few month this discrepancy got even more pronounced which let me to this point: I am changing the main language for my blog to english.

Within the next few days I am going to translate all my previous posts to english, starting with the most traffic heavy ones - mainly the UniWB for D800. Done - enjoy!
So if you followed a link or a search and cannot read the article, just visit back in a few days or if it is urgent just send me an Email: contact@markusfelix.de and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Additionally I will clean up the site and work on new posts with which I got a little bit lazy during the past weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment